Spiral frame elements made of composite rod (spring) BASIS Spiral® - products made of composite rod, necessary for the rapid formation of a spatial frame of any concrete structures and products. It is manufactured according to the customer's size using chemically resistant ECR-fiberglass, a special composition of epoxy resins and with a quartz coating. The strength of the BASIS Spiral® rod is 1000 MPa. The strength at the bend point is 600 MPa. The spiral is formed by broaching the rod in the dies, followed by winding with an anchor layer, applying a quartz coating, winding on the mold and polymerization of the product, which determines its excellent physical and mechanical characteristics. Due to the applied quartz coating and the anchoring layer, the element has excellent adhesion strength to concrete. The spatial frame of the structure is formed by stretching the spring and internal fastening of reinforcing rods to it at the corners of the product.
Some characteristics of BASIS Spiral® :
* fiber content – 83-86 percent;
* density of at least 2.1 g / cm3;
* corrosion resistance;
* radio transparency, light weight;
• degree of fire resistance R70;
* service life – 80-100 years;
* minimum angle beam length: 150-150 mm;
* maximum angle beam length: 1000-1000 mm;
* degrees of angle: according to the Client's request;
* angle radii: at the request of the Client;
• diameter of the spring rod: 4-10 mm.